Adventure in the "Sleeping Dragon" of Titicaca
LANDSCAPING, CULTURAL AND RELAXATION TOUR
Meet the famous dragon-shaped mountain known by the same name, located 143 km. from the city of La Paz, in the town of Santiago de Okola, Quilima where the most mystical lithic beaches of Lake Titicaca are.
From the top of the dragon you can appreciate one of the most impressive views of Lake Titicaca, the snowy Illampu and its surroundings. On the hill there are giant stones on which there are even cave paintings. Once you descend from the mountain you can enjoy the soft white sand beaches that are there, as well as a beautiful sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Semi buffet lunch with option to vegetarian
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Guided mountain trek
- Ecological trekking poles
- Bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Bathing suit and personal hygiene
- Chaguaya Hot Spring Entrance (Bs. 15)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Titicaca
Mountain known as the "Sleeping Dragon" where we will ascend to the head of this orographic formation through the town of Santiago de Okola and whose height exceeds 4,000 meters above sea level. The crossing has a degree of difficulty due to its geological formation and narrow trails. Upon reaching the top you will appreciate one of the most impressive views of Lake Titicaca and its surroundings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be 10 minutes before the pick up time at the Hotel reception.Airports
- El Alto Airport, La Paz Bolivia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/24/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.