Adventure In The City
There is a wild side to Accra and this a regular traveler may not see. If you are the daring type, join us as we explore places and markets that you may rarely visit to observe the normal life of the people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Starting from your hotel/residence at 09:00am, you will be driven through Accra with key stops en route. Places of interest will include a walking tour of the oldest suburb at Jamestown. Whiles here explore on foot the fishing community, the residences as well as the climb to the lighthouse to catch a breathtaking glimpse of the city of Accra.
Continue to take a walk of the clustered and colourful Makola market. This market is the largest open market in Accra and comes in portions that deals in textiles, groceries, food, electronic, used clothing products among others. Also continue to visit the largest vegetable and scrap market nearby called Agblobloshie.
End the tour at Abossey Okai suburb known to be the largest garage in the city. This place has become synonymous with spare parts and anything automobile. As we bring our tour to an end, reflect on the way of life of Ghanaians in their indigenous places of interaction. Return to hotel after tour.
Departure Point :Hotel/Residence
Departure Time :08:00am Monday to Saturday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.