Adventure In Seat 600 By Barcelona
Trip Troop is the only company in Barcelona that rents SEAT 600 so they can be driven around the city. If you are an adventurer, it is a unique experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- GPS (optional)
- Third party insurance
- Roadside assistance
What's excluded :
- Official private guide - driver, in case you do not want to drive (ask price)
- Delivery of the vehicle in hotel (ask price)
- Extra insurance (ask price)
- Sworn translation of the driver's license (ask price)
- Do you like adventure? Rent a SEAT 600, the vehicle most driven by the Spanish in the 60s.
Enjoy the driving of a SEAT 600 in Barcelona, at your own pace, with 4 hours to travel the city from end to end!
You can drive from Parque Güell to the sea, visit the old Formula 1 circuit in Monjuic, discover the most spectacular works of Gaudí, the Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, get close to the Barcelona Football Club Stadium or even If you wish, you can get to Sitges!
A unique experience in the city of Barcelona that you will never forget!
Departure Point :Carrer de Provença, 461, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Available the delivery and collection of the vehicle in hotel (consult price).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum capacity 4 people
- Driving licenses allowed in Spain: 1. Driver's licenses issued by any EU country. 2. International driving license. 3. Driving licenses of the following countries: Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Iceland, Japan, Lichtenstein, Macedonia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Norway, Praguay, Peru, Philippines, Serbia, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay and Venezuela. 4. Driving license of any country not mentioned above that is written in Spanish (Trip Troop can deal with the sworn translation of your license)
- Minimum age 21 years and experience in changing gears manually.
- A deposit of € 450 is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.