Adventure in Landmannalaugar and Hot Springs - Small Group
Enjoy this adventure into Iceland's colorful interior. We will depart from Reykjavik on this 12-hour tour to enjoy a day full of vibrant landscapes, hiking, and bathing in natural hot springs. With a professional driver-guide and a small group, you are sure to get the most out of your time spent in this hiker's paradise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel or port pickup and dropoff in private Arctic Yeti vehicle
- Professional and certified guide from Arctic Yeti
- Tour guided in English and Spanish to Landmannalaugar and Ljótipollur crater
- Small group size (maximum 12 people)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees for bathrooms, showers, and hot springs
- This adventure takes you to Landmannalaugar where you will enjoy some of the most impressive landscapes of Iceland's interior, surrounded throughout the journey by colorful mountains, lakes and vibrant mosses.
The day will include a visit to Ljótipollur crater and a guided hike through Landmannalaugar's lava fields and colorful landscapes, winding through ancient lava fields full of basalt, obsidian, and rhyolite.
Landmannalaugar is without a doubt the ¨temple¨ of Icelandic trekking. Every year, adventurers from all over the world travel to this beautiful area for its unsurpassable landscapes. Before returning to Reykjavík, you will have the opportunity to bathe in the fabulous natural hot springs set against Landmannalaugar´s stunning backdrop.
You will be accompanied throughout the day by a professional and certified driver-guide. The tour is offered in both English and Spanish with pickup and dropoff from Reykjavik Hotels and ports.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Bus stop 1 - Ráðhúsið -City HallBus stop 2 - Tjörnin -The PondBus stop 3 - LækjargataBus stop 4 - Tryggvagata Bus stop 5 - HarpaBus stop 6 - Safnahúsið -The Culture House Bus stop 7 - TraðarkotBus stop 8 - HallgrímskirkjaBus stop 9 - Snorrabraut Bus stop 10 - HlemmurBus stop 11 - AusturbærBus stop 12 - HöfðatorgBus stop 13 - RauðarárstígurBus stop 14 - SkúlagataHarbor - MiðbakkiHarbor - SkarfabakkiHarbor - SundabakkiPorts
- Harbor - Skarfabakki
- Harbor - Miðbakki
- Harbor - Sundabakki
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What do I need to bring?
- Warm clothes and waterproof layer
- Sturdy and comfortable hiking shoes for walking on uneven surfaces
- Lunch and snacks
- Additional info
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We recommend that you dress according to the weather conditions. Please keep in mind that the weather in Iceland is extremely variable, so we recommend dressing in layers and always bringing a waterproof outer layer.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.