Adventure day boat trip, wine tasting & wine tasting
A very special day of adventure awaits you! Drive with a nostalgic paddle steamer, then hike through the castle garden from the castle Seußlitz into the vineyards and enjoy again and again romantic views of the Elbe and the Elbe Valley.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- One-way shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- In the morning you go with a paddle steamer of the Saxon Steamship Company from Dresden to Diesbar-Seußlitz. The three-hour drive takes you past old castles and along the Saxon vineyards. The imposing castle complex of Meissen with the cathedral can be seen from afar. But your journey continues to the romantic Elbweindörfern. After your arrival you start with us to a vineyard hike. Saxony has the smallest wine-growing region in Germany and its location thrives here distinctive wines. Strengthen yourself with a rustic wine grower in the middle of the vineyards. You will taste 5 different wines from the region. Some grape varieties cultivated here are only available in Saxony and due to the small amount they are real rarities.
3 hours boat trip
wine tasting and lunch in the vineyard
Departure Point :Ship landing stage
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at the train station in Dresden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.