Adventure Combo Tour: Zipline and Tortuguero Canals
Known as Costa Rica's Amazon because of its surrounding rainforest, the Tortuguero Canal region is rich with exotic flora and fauna. Duration: 1hour.
Board your covered boat for a leisurely cruise through the jungle canals. Your guide will introduce you to the rainforest eco-system and point out sights of interest. Keep an eye out for wildlife, including howler monkeys, sloths, toucans, bats, aquatic birds, iguanas, and crocodiles!
The longest cable is 270m long and you will experience heights up to 80m. Here you can enjoy the gripping thrill of the wind in your face as you soar through the rain forest witnessing some of the most spectacular views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour will start in the early morning depending on your arrival time, we will pick you up and drive you to a smaller port named Moin, and here you will board a boat with rooftop and comfortable seats. That will lead you through the living jungle that stretches over the narrow canals, formed by the rivers born in the high mountains, making their way to the sea.
Common sightings here are monkeys, crocodiles, iguanas and sloths. The canals are also considered a bird watcher’s paradise, so keep your eyes open! The canals of Tortuguero are without a doubt one of the main attractions in Costa Rica,
If you want an adrenaline rush then this is the tour for you! Glide through the treetops with this exhilarating adventure: 11 cables and 12 platforms stretched across the length of the rain forest. The longest cable is 270m long and you will experience heights up to 80m. Here you can enjoy the gripping thrill of the wind in your face as you soar through the rain forest witnessing some of the most spectacular views.
The platforms are arranged at different heights and levels of excitement. Up to platform 5, all cables are of similar length, however after this platform, the cables become even more thrilling. Here those people who would like to give up and return to the lodge may do so.. All our tour guides are expertly trained in first aid, and carry special packs to assist them in the event of an emergency to administer the required attention. The Zip line tour begins with an orientation chat where the rules and regulations for safety and security are explained thoroughly.
The orientation chat is very important and it is imperative that all advice is adhered to throughout the tour. Bring your friends and family along to enjoy the experience with you, remember it is always better to live the experience than to hear a friend recount the excitement. Duration: 1 ½ hours.
NOTE: If you have a mix group and some people do not want to experience the zip line tour, they can come with you and experience the rainforest nature walk while you enjoy the tree tops. The group will travel together and you will split up for the activities
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our uniform is red color tshirt and you will see a sign with your name on itPorts
- Japdeva port
Departure Time :30 minutes after the cruise arrives
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.