Adventure Can-am X3 Turbo - 1 Driver & 2 Passenger
Get off the road in Los Cabos in a side-by-side vehicle that can travel the rugged desert and beach trails. You can drive or ride in the vehicle while following your guide to the beach dunes, desert canyons and cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
All types of terrains Over 15 years of exploring the Baja with off-road ATV´s and side-by-sides. Adventure out like never before, taste your driving skills on our challenging routes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tacos and one drink
- protective goggles, scarf
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fee: $ 20 USD per person
- Optional collision insurance per vehicle 45USD
After your pick up from the hotel in San Jose del Cabo, you will be taken to the facility to meet your guide who will give you safety instructions, and then put on the necessary equipment, including helmet, goggles, scarf and water bottle. Get into the off-road vehicle and get off the road to explore the trails of Baja California Sur.
Follow your guide through the desert trails and sand dunes of the incredible white sand beaches overlooking the ocean. On the way you will stop to take pictures and drink water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in San Jose del Cabo.Pick-ups are only at hotels. Drop-offs can be handled at a different location upon request.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The entrance of electronic devices is restricted (Cameras, Cellphones, GoPro,Etc)
- People in a state of drunkenness or any substance will not be able to take the tour, for your safety.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.