Adults Only - Ghost, True Crime, Voodoo, & Vampire Tour
"When friends and family ask me what they shouldn’t miss when they visit New Orleans, I tell them, “Take a tour with Hottest Hell.”
- Michael Cerveris, Star of 'Mindhunter'
Do you believe there are things in this life that simply cannot be explained? Come take a walk through the haunted French Quarter stories that may leave you questioning what you ever thought possible.
Our 8PM tour will be available with the VIP option of HELLVISION™! We use handheld projectors to bring the bloody images of New Orleans out of the archives and onto the streets for your tour.
Our NEW 7PM tour is for those that prefer the road less traveled - an alternative to our popular main route, starting at the New Orleans Jazz Museum, telling oft-forgotten true crime gems.
• Led by accredited Parapsychologists and Paranormal Historians
• See the home of Madame Lalaurie, and more
• Top-rated, licensed, and insured
Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check-in. Tours depart at their scheduled times.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- In-Person Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - French Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Ageless vampires, star-crossed lovers, demonic possession, wicked witches, a Voodoo Queen, and a ghostly, ever-changing parade of New Orleans’ most infamous figures. You’ve heard rumor of the ‘Devil’s Empire’ - now immerse yourself in its disturbing truth. Leave behind beads and baubles and descend into the Hottest Hell of America’s Most Haunted City.
WE DO NOT GO INSIDE HAUNTED BUILDINGS.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: 801 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
2: New Orleans Jazz Museum, 400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :623 Ursulines Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Medical masks will be required and provided at check-in
- 6ft social distancing is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check-in. Tours depart at their scheduled time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.