Adrenaline rush with ATV's ( Shared) Zipline and Cenote in Riviera Maya
Travel deep into the Mayan jungle for this adventure: Zipline, an ATV experience and a "Cenote." Run through the forest canopy with high-speed cables, the amazing ziplines. Along narrow tracks in an ATV four-wheel vehicle. End with a swim in the sacred waters of a Cenote, a natural pool fed by underground rivers. Your package includes soft drinks, a snack and round-trip transfers from door to door. Earth, water, air, and adrenaline. The perfect combination for a great adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- All security equipment (helmet, lifejacket, etc)
- Medical insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product/service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Photo or video services
- Drinks in restaurant.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
A zipline adventure awaits for you. Get through the treetops and experience the rush.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Points:We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.