Addo Half Day Safari
Let us take you on an adventure, Addo Elephant National Park is the third largest reserve in South Africa! We spend the morning exploring this vast conservation area searching for not only our acclaimed Elephants but the other wildlife that make up one of the most diverse reserves in the country.
• Enjoy watching all our wildlife in their natural habitats
• Have the opportunity to find the infamous Big5
• Learn more about the Fauna and Flora from your personal guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Fully guided experience
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Addo Elephant National Park, Addo Elephant National Park, Greater Addo, Eastern Cape
We start the morning off in the southern section of the reserve. As we explore the meandering dirt track roads in search of the largest land mammal, the African Elephant, our guide will keep you captivated with extensive knowledge and experience!
We have the opportunity to encounter many different species on this safari from the herds of plains zebra and red hartebeest to our rare black rhino or the formidable cape buffalo that have the reputation as one of the most dangerous animals in the bush!
This tour not only offers a morning in a reserve with an incredible variety of mammal and bird species but will also offer you the personal touch of our local guide!
This as a whole, will give you a day you will never forget.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Colchester, 6001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from all hotels within Port Elizabeth, Addo and Colchester, a transfer fee will be charged for outlying areas.You will be contacted by Just Safaris the evening before your safari to confirm collection times and pickup points. Airports
- Port Elizabeth Airport, Port Elizabeth South Africa
- CRUISE TERMINAL PORT ELIZABETH, 33°57'47. 25°37'59., 8 3rd Ave, Port Elizabeth Central, Port Elizabeth, 6065, South Africa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.