Addo Elephant Park Day Safari from Port Elizabeth
Addo Elephant national Park gives us the opportunity to view Wildlife in a natural habitat. These animals roam freely in a vast reserve of over 300 Sq Km.
See Elephants; Zebra; Buffalo; A variety of Antelope. It is possible that we could see Lions; Rhino and Hyena but they are difficult to find so no guarantees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Included is a Picnic lunch. Please advise of special needs such as Vegetarian
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional dos Elefantes Addo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional dos Elefantes Addo, 335 Paterson Road, Addo Elephant National Park 6130 South Africa
On this Safari we are looking for Elephants; Buffalo; Zebra; Antelope and Lions although they may be difficult to find so no Guarantees.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Port Elizabeth residences; BnB; Backpackers and HotelsAirports
- Port Elizabeth Airport, Port Elizabeth South Africa
- Port Elizabeth Harbour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.