Adam's Peak in 1 Day
Make the most of your time in Sri Lanka with this 10+-hour guided Adventure day tour to Adam's Peak and back to your hotel. (Adam's first foot step - "The holy foot print") Visit one of the top popular attractions in Sri Lanka in one day.
Travel by aircon comfortable vehicle to Adam's Peak at midnight with our tour guide and reach the summit to watch the spectacular sun rise in the morning.
Great photo ops with stunning views from the top of the Adam's Peak.
• Luxury Aircon Vehicle from your hotel to Adam's Peak and back.
• English speaking safe reliable young energetic tour guide to assist you with the climb, all the way to the top.
• Parking Tax Highway toll fee and Entrance fee. No hidden charges whatsoever.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A fully comfy aircon private vehicle to goto Adam's Peak and come back to your hotel.
- A tour guide
- All taxes
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/Port drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from to designated locations
What's excluded :
- The tour departs at 00:00hrs (midnight) from your hotel. Tour ends at about 10am at the same location.
After a drive through Hatton Maskeliya area, You will reach Nallathanniya the starting point to the climb.
You can have a short rest at Nallathanniya and prepare for the Adam's Peak climb. Our tour guide will assist you and answer all your questions and will come along with you to the top.
On the way to the top
you will encounter Buddhist and Hindu pilgrimage and Temples and religious activities.
There are plenty of stalls you can visit that sell local food items and souvenirs
Finally you will be at the top for the sunrise which happens at about 6am.
Visit to the the Adam's footstep and the Buddhist Temple at the Top and receive early morning blessings.
Join the crowd to watch the spectacular views of surrounding mountains and the early morning sun rise.
Rest as long as you want at the top and get ready to come back down.
Coming back down
Coming back down s beautiful with great scenery and plenty of tea plantations on the way.
Stop for breaks whenever you like. Rest at the "Seetha Gangula" Creek (You can also have a swim too but very cold water though)
Finally drive back to the original departure point from Adam's Peak.
Departure Point :Your hotel
Return Detail :Hotel drop offs without additional charges
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.