Acropolis Of Athens & Museum Private Tour & Sunset Dinner Overlooking Parthenon
Travel back in time on an informative and fun tour of the Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum of Athens. Be guided by a field expert and licensed tour guide. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site through a journey into history, mythology, and storytelling. Continue with a visit to the Acropolis Museum, which has been ranked as one of the top museums in the world. Later on, visit a well known Greek restaurant with panoramic view of the Parthenon. Gaze the exquisite view, as the sunset unfolds, with Greek "Mezedes" and a glass of fine wine.
You get to admire stunning Archeological Sites on a private mode.
Discover the first theater of humanity at Theater of Dionysus.
Listen to the histories of all the ancient monuments from licensed guide.
Visit the new Acropolis Museum.
100% personalized tour. No prearranged fixed tour.
Taste local gastronomy and enjoy a fruitful wine.
Gaze the exquisite Parthenon at sunset.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Visit a nearby restaurant and taste Greek delightful dishes.Try the well-known Greek “mezedes” and enjoy a good wine (1 main course p.p, appetizer, salad, drinks, included).
- Private Licensed Tour Guide
- Culinary Welcome Gift
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets To Archaeological Sites & Museum
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Travel back in time on an informative and fun tour of the Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum of Athens. Be guided by a field expert and licensed tour guide. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site through a journey into history, mythology, and storytelling. Acropolis is one of the world's most instantly recognizable landmarks and the star attraction of ancient Athens. Dramatically perched on a jagged clifftop—the so-called sacred rock of Athens—the ruins overlook the modern city and date back to as early as 510 BC.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
At the Acropolis Museum tour, explore the ground floor where exhibited artifacts reveal facets of the Athenian daily life. Also, get to know wedding customs, children's favorite toys, healing techniques, and religious practices. On the first floor, stand at a breathing distance from the mysterious archaic statues of the 6th century, which once adorned the Acropolis. Be fascinated as you walk next to the Caryatids and huge pieces of the Acropolis entrance. On the final floor, next to the breathtaking view of the Acropolis, admire the original unique in concept and artistic excellence Parthenon frieze.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Strofi Athenian Restaurant, Rovertou Galli 25, Athina 117 42, Greece
After your private tour of Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum, you wil enjoy a delightful dinner at an elegant restaurant with a panoramic view of the Parthenon. Gaze the exquisite view as you try Greek delicacies and a glass of fine wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dionysos Zonar's, Ροβέρτου Γκάλλι 43, Athina 117 42, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any acommodationAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.