Acropolis Monument and Parthenon Guided Tour
Immerse yourself in the rich history of Athens by visiting Acropolis, the most emblematic monument of the city. Enjoy a private guided tour that will travel you back in time and allow you to get to know the secrets and legends of one of the most famous ancient archaeological sites in the world.
Explore the most striking and complete Ancient Greek citadel which hosts a plethora of monuments; enter Propylaia, the main entrance to Acropolis, visit the theater of Dionysus considered to be the world's oldest theater and check out Erechtheion with its magnificent Caryatids. Admire the temple of Athena Nike and the magnificent temple of Parthenon located on the top of Acropolis hill. Enjoy the most breathtaking views of the city before you leave the sacred rock of the Acropolis.
This private tour will allow you to better understand the historical significance of the most glorious Ancient Greek complex which represents the ideals of the Athenian Democracy during its greatest moment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided tour in Acropolis monument and Parthenon
- Services of a professional archaeologist/guide
What's excluded :
- Entry fees (Full: €20, Reduced: €10)
- Food or/and drinks
- Hotel transfer
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Explore the most striking and complete Ancient Greek citadel which hosts a plethora of monuments; enter Propylaia, the main entrance to Acropolis, visit the theatre of Dionysus considered to be the world's oldest theatre and check out Erechtheion with its one-of-a-kind magnificent Karyatides. Admire the temple of Athena Nike dedicated to goddess Athena and of course you will end up on the top of Acropolis hill where the magnificent temple of Parthenon is located. Make sure you enjoy some of the most breathtaking and panoramic views of the city before you leave the sacred rock of the Acropolis.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Acropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.