Acrobat Agility in Downtown Beijing
Acrobatic performances still have an important place in Chinese society. Once a form of entertainment for the chosen few, theatres such as the Chaoyang Theatre are now home to highly-skilled professionals that will dazzle you until the curtain closes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An evening tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description. Seating is based on standard seating
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in Beijing
- Supplements for transfers outside Beijing city centre; this includes any cruise port as well as the airport.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Visit: Chaoyang Theater, 36 North East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District Subway line 10 or 6 get off at Hujialou exit C1, Beijing 100024 China
At around 7 pm, your driver and guide will be ready to drive you to the Chaoyang Theatre, which is located on the East third ring road of Beijing. Established in 1984, the theatre covers an area of 3,000 square meters including a hall and three movie halls, it is now the permanent home of the city’s original Acrobatic Show.
This is one piece of entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. These skilled performers are trained at a very young age to become the centre of attention and where one can see breath-holding acrobatics, some of which can be so demanding in the timing and balancing skill that it is almost on the verge the impossible. A mesmerizing evening, filled with stage images, music, choreography and costumes backed up by props and professional light-and-sound technology. After this thrilling evening, you will be transferred back to your downtown hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available for customers staying in and inside downtown Beijing. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the Central Business District and both Beijing’s International Airports are excluded.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside downtown Beijing. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the Central Business District and both Beijing’s International Airports are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customers are advised that during the Lunar Festival celebrations (celebration of Chinese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- We regret that we cannot guarantee in any way, confirmed pre-seating for this show. The final seating arrangement will be determined on spot.
- There are very limited places reserved for wheelchair-bound guests; the management of the show will do all possible to provide a place for wheelchair users.
- Photography and video may be prohibited during the performance; use of flash or infrared lights may interfere with the safety of the performers. Please ensure that you follow the guidelines from the management prior to entering the theatre.
- Bag searches upon entering the theatre may be conducted.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The guide will not attend this evening’s performance, as per regulations from the theatre management.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.