Aconcagua hiking tour Quebrada del Durazno
See the most beautiful mountains of Mendoza.
Beautiful trekking through the mountains.
Enjoy the colorful transition of landescapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Only in private tour
- Bilingual guide
- Snacks - Include some regional snacks provided by local producers with biodegradable wrapping.
- Bottled water - An individual bottle of mineral water
- Entrance ticket for Aconcagua Park
What's excluded :
- Tips, extras consumes
Along this journey by the emblematic Route 7 and Mendoza river, we will see the most beautiful mountains of Mendoza. We’ll enjoy the colorful transition of landscapes, as well as the highlight places and small villages like Cacheuta, Potrerillos with its water reservoir, Uspallata, Penitentes Ski Resort and “The Bridge of Inca”, an incredible natural formation!
We will go through the three mountain ranges: Pre Andes, the Front range and the Main range while noticing how the natural ravines we see used to be part of the Inca Trail also used by indigenous people.
Upon arrival to Aconcagua Provincial park, in Horcones Valley we will have the chance to go on a 2 hours trekking to Quebrada del Durazno, or go on a short interpretative trail to the scenic lookout (45 min).
While hiking, we’ll connect with this unique natural environment framed by the majestic Aconcagua Mount, the highest of America with 6962masl / 22.000fts .
At the end, it is time to go back to enjoy a late regional lunch in Uspallata Valley.
- Special clothing: cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes and suitable shoes, coat and windbreaker, additional mineral water.
• Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
• Puente del Inca, Puente del Inca, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.