Achilleon, Kanoni, and Corfu Town Tour
Whether you are in a group or travelling on your own, we can offer you this tailor made tour of Corfu while you relax in the comfort of our air-conditioned vehicles. For this tour we have selected the best there is to see in our island in that short period of time. Of course we will collect you from and return you to your cruise ship or Hotel you stay in.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mouse Island, Kanoni Greece
Kanoni, the church of Panagia Vlacherna and the Mouse Island in Corfu: The location of Kanoni with the church of Panagia Vlacherna
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Achilleio 490 84, Greece
Achilleion is a palace built in Gastouri on the Island of Corfu for the Empress Elisabeth of Austria, also known as Sisi, after a suggestion by the Austrian consul Alexander von Warsberg.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corfu Town, Corfu Town, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Corfu Town is the capital of the Greek island of Corfu, in the Ionian Sea. It’s known for its cobblestone streets and pastel-colored Venetian architecture. To the west, the Venetian-built New Fortress has a network of tunnels underneath and views over the harbor. The 15th-century Old Fortress overlooks the town from the east and features a small chapel and mosaics. The Esplanade is a landscaped park near the water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel lobbyPlease notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.