Accra to Cape Coast (Beyond The Return Experience)
Expect laughter and banter from start to finish.
Professional travel leader with communication skills.
A trip memories worth repeating.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
Kakum is one of the only few canopy walkway in existence. Upon arrival in Kakum we will visit the rain forest and have a tour on the canopy walk which are seven bridges hanging about 30m - 40m above the ground. It will be a lot of fun and worth visiting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
Elmina Castle is the largest and oldest European building in existence below the sub Sahara on the West African Coast. Elmina is Ghana's top most historical town and we will take a walking tour here to learn about the cultural and the heritage of the people of Elmina.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Cape Coast Castle is one of about forty "slave castles", or large commercial forts, built on the Gold Coast of West Africa by European traders. It was originally a Portuguese "feitoria" or trading post, established in 1555. However in 1653 the Swedish Africa Company constructed a timber fort there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Shoprite Accra Mall, Spintex Rd, Accra, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will always be wearing a T shirt with name boldly customized on it with the Freelancenana logo.Airports
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.