Accra To Cape Coast And Elmina Day Tour
This tour will take you on a journey which will expose you to the activities of the slave trade era and the effects it had on communities, nations and humanity as a whole. Travelers will also get to enjoy the Flora and fauna of Ghana at the Kakum National Park as we go on Canopy Walk in the park.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
Participants will go on a hike through the rain forest and walk on the Canopy Walk Way
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
At Elmina Castle, participants will have the opportunity to see the oldest European building (built 1482) in Sub Sahara Africa and also listen to the horrors of the slave trade.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Cape Coast Castle served as one of the slave castles built on the shores of Ghana. It also served as the Administration center for British rule in West Africa. Participants will visit the museum and dungeons where slaves were kept while awaiting shipping to the New World.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Urbano Hotel, Oxford St, Accra, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
Car will be at the Car Park.Airports
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.