Accra City Trek with Dancing and Drumming Lessons( Beyond the Year Experience)
Professionalism and Hospitality we deliver and satisfaction is highly assured where our clients would have the adventure and experience when you book with us Africa_TerangaTours
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Center for National Culture
- Entry/Admission - Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - W.E.B. DuBois Center
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Center for National Culture, 28th February Rd Near Nkrumah Memorial Park & Mausoleum, Accra Ghana
Get to practice the famous Africa drums of Ghana and some dances on this tour, practice how to weave Kente (expensive cloth of Africa).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, High St., Accra Ghana
Discover the symbolism of designs of the site and its rich history regarding the drive for Ghana's independence and the subsequent liberation theme it inspired across Africa.Our clients would be told the history about the Ghana's first president and how he made independence was declared by Osagyefo (the Messiah) Doctor Kwame Nkrumah, Ghana’s first president and one of its founding fathers in 1957 which the national park was erected in memory of him. And my clients would be shown the resting place of the Ghana's president
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: W.E.B. DuBois Center, 1 Circular Road, Cantonments just few meters from the US Embassy and close to Ghana International School, Accra Ghana
The Home, library and final resting place of American-born crusader for social justice, William Edward Burghardt DuBois who turned out to be the first black graduate from Harvard University.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Makola Market, Kojo Thompson Rd, Accra Ghana
Makola Market is the biggest, busiest, colorful, crowded, messy and disorganized market place where you would have the chance to interact with traders and bargain in prices with them. Acquaint yourself with the Ghanaian way of life on this walking tour of this busy market.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Black Star Gate, Independence Square, Accra Ghana
Familiarize yourself with the Victorian era architectures found around here. See the monument dedicated to the 3 soldiers who were killed on 28th February 1948 for demanding their right. Explore the Asomdwee (Peace) Park the burial site of Ghana's former president among others and Christianborg Castle area.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Through communication of our clients we can agree to meet at a well known or popular location
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.