Accra City Tour X
With this tour package you get to see some of the major tourist sites there are in Accra, and also get to experience the culture and even interact with locals. It’s going to be a memorable experience worth your time.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - James Town Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Town Lighthouse, Cleland Road, Accra Ghana
Walk through the James town community which is the major fishing community in Ghana.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, High St., Accra Ghana
You’ll be guided through the mausoleum and briefed about the life famous Kwame Nkrumah who led Ghana to independence.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Black Star Gate, Independence Square, Accra Ghana
We’ll stop by and take pictures here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Makola Market, Kojo Thompson Rd, Accra Ghana
We’ll walk through one of the busiest markets in Ghana and experience the market life here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Accra, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotel in Accra Airports
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.