Accra City Tour
Very awesome experience and lot of educating, knowing new things. Stylish and beautiful and unique experience.
per adult from
1 day 6 hours
What's included :
- Transportation, Fuel, Entrance fees.
What's excluded :
- No equipment use.
After breakfast and a brief orientation by your tour guide, you will visit the following places:
Visit the W.E.B. DuBois former home , now a museum and Center for the study of Pan Africanism
Drive through Flagstaff House, official residence and administrative offices of the president (Ghana’s Whitehouse).
Drive past the Independence Square on the way to visit the Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, Makola Market for an open market shopping experience.
Tour of Historic James Town—one of Accra’s most historic neighborhoods, where history resides on every corner. Best known for its lighthouses (the first of which was constructed in 1875 by the British) as a navigational aid for trading vessels sailing through the Gulf of Guinea. The original structure was ruined; however, a larger and more improved lighthouse completed in 1921 is still functioning today. James Town is also known as Ghana’s boxing incubator, the home of Africa’s most accomplished boxer, Azumah Nelson
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at any location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.