Accra City Tour
Jamestown tour: Historically Jamestown used to be the base of a seaport complete with a lighthouse. There is no port now but the indigenous Ga fisher-folk still use the beach as a landing base for their colorful dug-out canoes with various flags flying on them. Jamestown is a good place to experience indigenous Ga lifestyle.
The Panafricanist Tour: The Dubois center offers an insight into Panafrican history. The Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park also gives an interesting narration into Ghana's genesis of independence.
Fancy Caskets: Ghanaians believe in life after death. The casket in which one is buried defines a man's career on earth and what one is likely to do in the other world. Eg a fisherman gets buried in a fish casket whiles a brick-layer/Mason in a house casket.
Arts/Crafts Market: This is an open air market, that exhibits all the indigenous Ghanaian and African artifacts and curious. The tourist also has the opportunity of testing his/her bargaining prowlers
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- All activities
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - James Town Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - W.E.B. DuBois Center
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Town Lighthouse, Cleland Road, Accra Ghana
The Tour guide will take you through the history of James town
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, High St., Accra Ghana
A Guided Tour of the park about all that you need to know about the first President of Ghana.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: W.E.B. DuBois Center, 1 Circular Road, Cantonments just few meters from the US Embassy and close to Ghana International School, Accra Ghana
You will be taken around the house of the Dubois and all his collections while in Ghana
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up at your hotel orat your own choice of location within Accra
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.