Accra - Cape Coast/Elmina Tour (The Return Experience)
Go on an amazing journey across Ghana's Cape Coast and Elmina towns, and get transported to some of the most incredible, unforgettable, and noteworthy sites here such as the Kakum Rainforest and the Slave Castle and town tours
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
We will depart Accra early in the morning and head to Elmina in the Central Region (Approx 3hrs drive). En route we will visit Kakum National Park, The National park protects an area of rainforest, home to endangered mammals such as forest elephants, bongo antelopes and primates like the Diana monkey. The park is rich in butterflies and birds, including African grey parrots and hornbills. The Canopy Walkway, suspended 30 meters above the ground, provides treetop views of the forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
Depart Kakum National Park for a visit to the historical coastal community of Elmina. One of the first sites of Europeans settlement which we will see the historical slave dungeon and the door of no return.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Elmina, Elmina, Central Region
After the tour at the castle we will explore Elmina. Walking town tour and Fish Market.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Accra, Accra, Greater Accra
We will have lunch and drive back to Accra before dark.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Shoprite Accra Mall, Accra Mall Tetteh Quarshie Roundabout, Accra, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel, Accra Mall etcAirports
- Kotoka International Airport, Airport Rd, Accra, Ghana
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.