Accessible Transportation in Rome Civitavecchia or Airport transfer
Private Accessible transfers avavilable throughout Rome and Civitavecchia pier . Our standard minivan is equipped with a fold down posterior ramp designed with a shallow angle to allow the wheelchair to slide into the minivan and be securely locked into position. On the van floor a safety-bolt fixes the wheelchair.
per adult from
30 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Basic English Speaking driver
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
- Courtesy and service
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a private transfer from Rome airport Fiumicino (FCO ) or Ciampino airport (CIA ) to Rome city center or to Civitavecchia pier or to Train station or Viceversa.Our standard minivan is equipped with a fold down posterior ramp designed with a shallow angle to allow the wheelchair to slide into the minivan and be securely locked into position. On the van floor a safety-bolt fixes the wheelchair.Our vehichle can take up to 2 wheelchair + 3 passengers or 1 wheelchair + 4 passengers.
After booking please contact us and provide us with as much info as you can about any mobility and capability issues including nature of disability.You may also send us an email to email@example.com with all necessary information including flight or train number with arrival time , ship details, hotel destination . Also let us know in advance if you use an electric wheelchair, manual wheelchair, or mobility scooter.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Civitavecchia port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Departure Point :
We pick you up at the port airport hotel , please provide relevant information.
PortsCivitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino ItalyCiampino Airport, Rome Italy
Departure Time :Rome - Civitavecchia 10/28/2017 - 2/28/2022
Rome Airport - City center 10/28/2017 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
City center transfers 10/28/2017 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy00053 Civitavecchia, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.