Accessible sightseeing tour of Cartagena
Enjoy this accessible sightseeing tour specially designed for people with mobility restrictions.
Walking activity is moderated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- isit Cartagena’s best highlights on this private tour of the city. Visit Candelaria´s Monastery, Saint Philip Fort of Barajas, Las Bovedas (the dungeons), and the Church of san Peter Claver. Round off your private tour with a local shopping experience at Pierino Gallo mall. This private Cartagena tour will enlighten history buffs and anyone looking to familiarize themselves with Cartagena’s beauty. Enjoy the privacy of your own guide and vehicle on this Cartagena excursion.
Begin this private tour by meeting your exclusive guide and embarking to your first destination. As you are comfortably driven through scenic streets, marvel at the stunning architecture in the manga residential area, a luxurious neighborhood where some mansions have been restored to their historic splendor. Continue up a winding road to the highest point in Cartagena, where Candelaria´s Monastery sits atop a hill. This ornate monastery has a 22-karat gold foil altar and a gorgeous courtyard filled with flowers, a photographer’s delight. Even better for pictures is the breathtaking view of the harbor and city.
Enjoy a brief photo-stop at the fort of Saint Philip of Barajas, a 17th century site considered the most important work of Spanish military engineering in south America. Afterward, head to Las Bovedas (the dungeons) for about 20 minutes of local handicraft shopping. Enjoy the wonderful architecture and history of this landmark before continuing to your remaining destinations.
Visit the church of St. Peter Claver for a fascinating history lesson. Spanish-born monk Peter claver was nicknamed the “slave of the slaves” for his lifetime work spent ministering slaves brought from Africa. After this historic landmark, arrive at the naval museum, opened in 1992 on the 500th anniversary of Columbus’ discovery of the new world. Your tour’s last destination is the Pierino gallo mall, where you’ll have approximately 30 minutes to shop the variety of gift shops.
Your private guide returns you to port, passing through the scenic bocagrande and castillogrande residential areas on your way back. Book this Cartagena tour today for a comprehensive look at some of the city’s best highlights. This is one tour you don’t want to miss.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting for passenger at Zone #1 of Pier ,Holding up a sign with their names on it.Airports
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Port of Cartagena, Cl. 28 #24-39, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.