Accessible Santorini Private Tour
An ideal private tour for seniors or mobility impaired persons.
Visit the highlights of one of the most beautiful islands in the world without having to worry about accessibility issues.
We use a mini van equipped with a special ramp that will transport the wheelchair user safely and comfortably to Santorini’s best attractions.
Our Tour Leader will accompany you throughout the whole tour and make sure you enjoy this magnificent island in the best possible way.
You will experience amazing views without having to climb stairs, be able to reach famous volcanic beaches, or enjoy a meal/drink at an accessible restaurant/cafe.
Our van can accommodate one wheelchair user that can board it through a ramp, without having to leave the chair.
We can accept more disabled passengers, as long as they use folding wheelchairs.
Please let us know in advance the exact number of passengers & the types of wheelchairs they will use.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Pickup and drop-off from locations of your choice
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Oia's Main Street
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (to museums or archaeological sites)
- Winery Tour Entrance fees (Wine Tasting & Snacks)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Estate Argyros
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Prehistoric Thira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Oia is a top destination for the visitors of Santorini and our tour leader will take you to the best accessible spots of the picturesque village.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
Argyros Estate was established in 1903, is based in Episkopi, and owns 120 ha of vineyards.
You will have the chance to talk to a somelier and to taste 4-5 glasses of selected wines with an assortment of local products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museum of Prehistoric Thira, Mitropoleos, Fira 847 00 Greece
Located in Fira, this museum houses the spectacular finds unearthed in the prehistoric town of Akrotiri. Due to the volcanic destruction of 17th c. BC, this archaeological site preserved many perishable materials usually not found in other sites, such as baskets or the layout of furniture used in the houses of Akrotiri, as well as impressive pieces of art, among which the Late Bronze Age wall paintings should not be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Perivolos Beach, Perivolos 847 03 Greece
Enjoy the amazing view of a black volcanic beach
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off location of your choice in Santorini.For Passengers of Cruise Ships:We meet you at the top of the cable car.At the end of the tour we drop you off to same place so you can easily return to your ship.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We strictly follow the guidelines given by the Greek National Public Health Organization & we take all the necessary protection & prevention measures, like daily cleaning & disinfection of our vehicles & our office & use of proper equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.