Acapulco Acarey Yatch Cruise
Experience all the beauty of Acapulco’s bay on a tropical cruise and relax to live music while you enjoy delicious cocktails. Be amazed by the spectacular scenery of sunsets and moonlight over La Roqueta Island and Acapulco on this 2.5-hour yacht cruise.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Boat trip around the bay
- Open bar domestic drinks
- Live tropical music
What's excluded :
- Ground transfer
- Drinks not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yate de Recreo Aca Rey, Av. Costera Miguel Aleman s/n Malecón Pier, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
Enjoy with your friends and family a boat trip in the beautiful bay of Acapulco. You will travel in a boat with capacity for 450 people and with all the necessary amenities to spend an unforgettable time. During the tour you can enjoy national open bar and live tropical music. You can take the tour in the afternoon to see the sunset on the horizon, and a guide will show you the celebrity mansions and other interesting places in the bay. If you choose to stroll at night you will enjoy the moonlight and you will have fun with the live tropical music and a Latin show. You will also have fun dancing and competing in entertaining contests as you stroll against interesting sites by the bay.
Stop At: Acapulco Bay, Mexico
Leave your cares behind as you cruise out into a sparkling bay in Acapulco. Relax and enjoy the beauty of Acapulco.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Av Costera Miguel Alemán 100, Las Playas, 39390 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: Children over 10 years old or with 1.40 meters tall must be paid like adult ticket.
- Most travelers can participate
- You must be 30 minutes before sailing at the on the pier located on the boardwalk in front of the zocalo.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.