It is a tour through a nature reserve where contact with nature is lived from the beginning to the end of the tour, we can observe a variety of birds, flora and fauna. Walk on suspension bridges, go through the river.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Snacks are included
- Medical assistance
- Biosecurity measures
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Natural Acaime
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserva Natural Acaime, Valle Del Cocora, Salento Colombia
Walking through a forest of fog and during a journey of approximately 3 hours (one way) you reach the Acaime reserve, a place where you can have the opportunity to see different types of species including hummingbirds and other species of this type of forest, Birds like the Troglon, Cusumbos, on the site we will have some aguapanela with cheese to start again our return.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The departure is from the City of Pereira.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.