Abydos & Dendera Temples from Luxor
Discover the fascinating temples of Seti and Dendra on a guided trip from Luxor. Admire the unique design of Seti, the first temple of his father Ramses, and the magnificent temple of Dendra on an unforgettable historical adventure.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Rameses II
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Additional visits (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Rameses II, Beni Mansur, Abydos Egypt
Our tour guide will be waiting you at the lobby of your hotel at 8:00am.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
First, visit Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor . The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Qism Qena, Qena, Qena Governorate, Egypt
Then continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel, Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.