Abu Simbel Trip from Aswan
Escape the city of Aswan and uncover the wonders of Ancient Egypt on a tour of the Abu Simbel Temples. As you explore, learn about the temples' rich-history from your expert guide, as well as how the complex was moved from the banks of the River Nile.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Our tour guide will be waiting you at the lobby of your hotel at 5:00am.
Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Transfer to Abu Simbel by air-conditioned vehicle, The two Temples of Abu Simbel , with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom.
The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.