Abu Simbel Temples Full Day Trip From Aswan
Egypt Key Travel is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Our main Concept in Tourism is that Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up by our private car and driver from your hotel and it should be located in the East side of Aswan City at 5:00 AM
Drive to Abu Simbel duration for one way is 2 hours and half.
Arriving to Abu Simbel and Discover the glory of the two temples and capture fascinating pictures
After finishing, Drive back to Aswan East Bank Side.
End of Service
Departure Point :
Pick up will be from Aswan East Ban Only In Case the pick up from West bank of Aswan, Extra charge will be paid Cash to the driver Extra amount is 20 USD for the Car
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Kornish Al Nile, الكورنيش، Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.