Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Flight
Make the trip to Abu Simbel easy! Board a plane in Aswan in the morning and fly to Abu Simbel. Spend the morning admiring the incredible rock-cut tombs on the shore of Lake Nasser before flying back to Aswan to enjoy the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- - Flight ticket Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- - Pick up services from your hotel and return
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - Service charges and taxes included in tour price
What's excluded :
- - Personal spending
- - Optional activities
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Enjoy your Trip to Abu Simbel by Flight. Our Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to fly to Abu Simbel which its main attraction is the great sun temple of RamsesII and the Temple of Queen Nefertari. Both temples were discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honour himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Kadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favourite wife Queen Nefertari among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will fly back to Aswan and then you will be driven back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your any hotel in aswan
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.