Abu Simbel temple in Aswan
Professional work , experienced guides and knowledgeable,professional drivers, modern air conditioned cars,scheduling appointments, changing routine visits system ,showing all that is beautiful and delightful from our point of view beautiful surprises at the beginning and end of each tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Abu Simbel is an archeological site located on the western bank of Lake Nasser about 290 km southwest of Aswan. One of the sites of the "Nubia Monuments" listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Sites List. Which starts from the direction of the flow of the river from Abu Simbel to Phila (near Aswan).
Departure Point :1: Aswan Governorate, Egypt
2: Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotel in Aswan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.