Abu Simbel Flight and Tour from Aswan
Fast track your journey and take the quick route to see the magnificent temples of Abu Simbel on an air tour from Aswan. With a qualified Egyptologist as your guide (fully guided or part guided depending on option selected), this private tour provides the most personalized visit to Abu Simbel, in the shortest time possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Flight from Aswan to Abu Simbel - Aswan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private transportation by air-conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
The flight from Aswan to the small town of Abu Simbel takes only around 30 minutes. Your Egyptologist guide will meet you at the airport (if option selected) and accompany you to the famous temples of Ramses II and his favorite wife Nefertari.
On the short walk to the temple entrances, your guide will explain the history of the site, including details of the UNESCO-led relocation of the entire cliff face to higher ground, and how the temples were discovered by accident in 1813. Due to the large number of visitors to Abu Simbel, guides are not permitted inside either the Great Temple of Ramses II or the smaller Temple of Hathor. However, by using photos and illustrations, your guide will explain to you the structures and their interior artworks. You will then have free time to enter the temples and explore them at your leisure.
As one of the few ancient Egyptian sites which largely escaped damage by past invaders, the interiors of Abu Simbel's temples are astounding. The scale of the buildings and their detailed decoration leaves most visitors in awe. The temples' attraction is further enhanced by their scenic location on the edge of Lake Nasser in the orange sands of the desert.
After visiting the temples there may be time for a short visit to the small visitor's center which documents the UNESCO relocation project.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers in Aswan city with extra cost
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.