Abu Simbel by Car
the two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egyptian architecture. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom.
The twin temples were originally carved out of the mountainside in the 13th century BC, during the 19th dynasty reign of the Pharaoh Ramesses II.
to commemorate his victory at the Battle of Kadesh. Their huge external rock relief figures have become iconic.
Saved from inundation of the Nile waters in among the glories of ancient Egyptian monuments. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program
- Hotel pickup & Drop-off
- All service charges and taxes
- Free bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for the temple
- Tipping for guides, driver.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc...)
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
In ancient times the area was at the southern frontier of pharaonic Egypt, facing Nubia. The four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple are spectacular examples of ancient Egyptian art.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Client's residence place
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.