Abu Simbel and Aswan Tour from Luxor
07:00 AM you will be met and assisted at your hotel in Luxor and transferred to Aswan for a wonderful tour to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island, and then enjoy a motor boat riding to the Nubian Village which situated at the bottom of Elephantine Island to discover the simple and natural life of Nubian people finally you will be transferred to your hotel in Aswan for check-in
08.00 AM you will be accompanied by your guide and driver to Abu Simbel for about 03 hours drive. As soon as you arrive, you will start your Safari Trip from Shokan mount about 15 KM from Abu Simbel with 2 stops taking some photos for Sphinx and Shitan Mountains. As soon as we arrive to Shokan .
check out from the hotel then start a visit to the two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
Lunch at local restaurant in Aswan, Travel in comfort back to your hotel, Luxor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Pick up service from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Expert tour guide
- Accommodation for 01 night in 5 stars hotel in Aswan including breakfast
- Accommodation for 01 night in Seti Hotel Abu Simbel including breakfast
- Lunch meals during tours to Aswan and Abu Simbel
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical sights
- All transfers by modern air-conditioning vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Village
What's excluded :
- Optional activities
- Personal spending
Day 1: Luxor to Aswan Sightseeing Tours
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nubian Village, This is a Village and does not have a web-site, Aswan Egypt
enjoy a motor boat riding to the Nubian Village which situated at the bottom of Elephantine Island to discover the simple and natural life of the very kind and hospitable Nubian people
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: lunch at local restaurant in Aswan
Accommodation included: Overnight 5 stars Hotel include breakfast
Day 2: Safari Trip at Abu Simbel
Stop At: Aswan - Abu Simbel Road, Aswan - Abu Simbel Rd, Aswan First, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
driver to Abu Simbel for about 03 hours drive. As soon as you arrive, you will start your Safari Trip from Shokan mount about 15 KM from Abu Simbel with 2 stops taking some photos for Sphinx and Shitan Mountains. As soon as we arrive to Shokan Mountain, trekking for 2 KM till arrive to the lake. Ride the boat and enjoy the scenery of the natural view of the lake with taking some photos to Abu Simbel temples and Bird Mountain which called The White Mountain
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Over night Seti Hotel in Abusimble
Day 3: Abu Simbel Temples
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
After breakfast at hotel, you will be check out then pay a visit the two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood.
The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: Lunch at local restaurant in Aswan
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Booking2Egypt Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of Booking2Egypt You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.