Abu Simbel 1 Day by bus from Aswan
We will take you to a one day tour from Aswan to Abu Simbel by a air-conditioned bus and you will enjoy your visit to the two temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style. They are considered the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
We will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan and will take you to a visit to Abu Simbel by a air-conditioned bus. The two Temples of Abu Simbel with their unique style are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re and to Ramsses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called the Sun Temple of Ramssess II. The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also called Temple of Hathor, who was the wife of the Sun God. So in a symbolic way the two temples, the one of Ramsses II and the one of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one. Afterwards you will head back to Aswan and return to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Aswan and Nile Cruise
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.