Abu Dhabi Mosque and Louvre Museum with Lunch from Dubai
Louvre Museum & Mosque, this tour will offer you the opportunity to visit two iconic monuments in one tour & discover the Yas Island with a lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- Audio guiding in multilingual and licensed English guide
- Wifi free on our busses & USB charger available.
- Pickup from Your Hotel by an Air conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Admission fees not listed as inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Yas Mall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yas Mall Yas Leisure Dr, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park , before we stop at the the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall of ABU DHABI , we will stop there to discover the mall and have lunch before we continue our tour .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi is the first universal museum in the Arab World that translates the spirit of openness of cultures. As one of the premier cultural institutions located in the heart of the Saadiyat Cultural District, the art-lovers dream displays the works of historical, cultural and sociological significance from ancient times to the contemporary era. Designed by Pritzker-prize winning architect Jean Nouvel, the Louvre Abu Dhabi encompasses 9,200 sq. m of galleries including the Permanent Gallery and a Temporary Gallery that is enriched by loans from many notable French museums including Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup: We pickup all the guest from their Hotel between 30 - 60 minutes before the tour start time.Drop Off: Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman Mall or Deira City Center.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai cruise terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs,
- DURATION : Approximately 9 hours
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local Time, after that full charge.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times.Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.