Abu Dhabi Full day Tour from Dubai with Lunch
Abu Dhabi the capital city is a must when visiting Dubai. The city today is as large as Dubai& offers many opportunities that we will share with you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your Hotels in Dubai by an Air conditioned Vehicle
- Audio guiding in Multilingual and licensed English guide
- Lunch in restaurant inside YAS MALL
- Free Wifi on Board
- Entry ticket to Heritage Village
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Ferrari World
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yas Mall Yas Leisure Dr, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park , before we stop at the the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall of ABU DHABI and will have lunch before we continue our tour .
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The we drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of ABU DHABI.
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
An iconic Abu Dhabi landmark, this beautiful hotel blends Arabian splendour with the latest luxuries to create a magical and memorable experience.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port, Near Mina Market, Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Dates are part of the culture in the UAE. As the date is one of few fruits that can be planted in the area it became a major component of the diet here. The variety of date types can make it fun to taste before choosing which type to buy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup: We pickup all the guest from Dubai between 30 - 60 Minutes before the Tour departureDrop off: Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman Center or Deira City Center.Note: Guest stayed in Sharjah and Ajman hotels can be picked up and drop off with $15 Supplement.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts @ 09:00 hrs, Pickup will be 30 - 60 minutes before departure.
- DURATION : Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times.Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays( no refund will be give for that as we will not stop on sundays )
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.