Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai with 1-Hour Dhow Ride
Embark on an exciting journey through Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the U.A.E and the hub for some of the most spectacular and iconic landmark attractions that the region has to offer. Visit the grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace and visit the iconic Yas Island – home to Abu Dhabi F1 races.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off from Dubai
- Transport by coach or minivan
- Professional Guide
- 1-hour dhow ride
- Entry/Admission - Yas Marina
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Tickets to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (tour stop will be outside the theme park only)
- Snacks/ meals (own expense)
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yas Island, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Yas Island is an island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It occupies a total land area of 2,500 ha. It is a popular leisure island and one of the top tourism projects in Abu Dhabi. Yas Island holds the Yas Marina Circuit, which has hosted the Formula One Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix since 2009.
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The world’s first Ferrari-branded theme park is home to a winning mix of Ferrari inspired rides and attractions, the biggest Ferrari Store and a range of authentic Italian dining options for the whole family. Beneath its iconic red roof, the entertainment destination houses 37 record-breaking thrill rides and an array of world-class cuisines.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi 34406 United Arab Emirates
Soak in the sunny weather as you closely sight-see all the developments on the Yas Island from sea in a traditional dhow..
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Al Sa'DiyatSaadiyat Marina District - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Newly under construction projects are placed here such as the Louvre museum, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and the Sheikh Zayed Museum. The island aims to become the cultural hub of the capital city with various arts & culture centres coming soon. We visit the island’s purpose-built visitor centre - Manarat Al Saadiyat (which translates from Arabic as 'a place of enlightenment'). The visitor centre is filled with interactive narrative on the history and cultural vision behind the island. Near to the Manarat Saadiyat is the UAE Pavilion, a sand dune shaped art venue which is worth a visit.
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
It is a reconstruction of a traditional village providing an interesting overlook of life back in the olden days.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Marina Mall 18 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After soaking in all the culture, we have a short lunch break at the nearby Marina Mall. Marina Mall is an Abu Dhabi shopping mall and entertainment venue which opened in March 2001. The Mall is located along the breakwater on Corniche road, close to the Emirates Palace hotel. In January 2017, Forbes recognized Marina Mall as one of the top shopping malls in Abu Dhabi.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
An iconic Abu Dhabi landmark, this beautiful hotel blends Arabian splendour with the latest luxuries to create a magical and memorable experience. During daytime, the hotel’s golden-sandy colour contrasts with its fresh green gardens, silvery water fountains and the blue sky. At night, the hotel’s lighting changes subtly, featuring a majestic rainbow-changing effect over the main dome.
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
This opulent construction accommodates over 300,000 worshipers and welcomes Muslims and non-Muslims from around the world. The Sheikh Zayed Mosque was a dream of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan. This beautiful mosque is known for its diverse Islamic architecture and pure white colour. White marble is decorated on the external walls and columns.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour is inclusive of pickup & drop off from any hotel centrally located within Dubai. Pickup time will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by email/ whatsapp. Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by email/ whatsapp. Pick-up is available from any Dubai central hotel. Pick-up from Movenpick Ibn Battuta, Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities and Silicon Oasis City or any hotels far from Dubai Central is available only as a private option. Pick-up is available from Port Rashid for USD 15 per booking. Pick-up from Dubai International Airport is at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport. Pick-up Sharjah City or Al Qusais area is available only from Pullman Hotel Deira city center. Pick-up from Niaf, Gold Souq and Al Sabkha area is available at Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Deira.The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.