Abu Dhabi City & Sheikh Zayed Mosque Tour
The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel, approximately 2 hours’ drive towards Abu Dhabi .Marvel the riches cities in the Middle East and world’s largest producer of Black Gold (oil). See the sights and landmark monuments of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour sightseeing tour. Visit the Grand Mosque, drive along the Abu Dhabi corniche, Marina Mall, world’s most expensive - the famous Emirates Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided Tour
- Visit to Shaikh Zayed Mosque
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Witness the beauty of the United Arab Emirates’ capital – Abu Dhabi. Also known as one of the opulent cities in the Middle East and one of world’s largest producer of Black Gold (Oil). This city proudly holds one of the world’s most expensive hotel that is, the famous Emirates Palace.
This incredible tour starts with a pick up from your hotel anywhere in Dubai, with an approximately 2 hours’ drive towards the capital state of UAE, Abu Dhabi, passing through an industrial area called Jebel Ali Free Zone. On reaching Abu Dhabi city, First stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and a masterpiece of Islamic architecture. The mosque also features an exceptional display of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists.
Continue the drive Al Bateen District where the ‘Presidential Palace’ is situated. Next stop Abu Dhabi Corniche & Dates Market
On the way back to Dubai, you will be taken across by the Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Formula-1 racing circuit to add in to your memorable memories of this tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time Morning 0845 am to 0930 am .Comprehensive tour by bus/coachPickup from a centrally located in Dubai, meeting point Informative, friendly and professional guide .Comprehensive tour of the city.Please note that modest dress is recommended, especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Arms and legs should be covered, and a scarf is required for ladies so that they can cover their hair.On Fridays the mosque is open from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PMHotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please call us at least 48 hours prior to the tour date. Do not forget to put the name of your hotel while checking out from the booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.