Abu Dabbab over day Snorkel with Turtles & Dugong - Marsa Alam
Enjoy the best snorkeling day ever at Abu Dabbab national park where is the Turtle House &
the only Dugong in Red Sea mixed with the delicious lunch, White sand & Lovely Sun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets to Abu Daabbab Beach
What's excluded :
- Photo Session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from North Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7 $
- Transfer from South Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7 $
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
After you are picked up from your hotel in Marsa Allam by our A/C coach heading to the wonderful National Park of Abu Dabbab where is the white sand & amazing underwater treasures of coral reefs colored fish, Turtles & Dugong. Grab a snorkel and explore an alien habitat beneath the waves as you marvel at the colors and variety of the sea life. Relax with a delicious lunch, freshly prepared and served on Abu Dabbab Beach. Abu Dabbab is a protected area of the Red Sea with pristine coral reefs, Turtles & The Only dugong in Red Sea. glimpse the vast array of life this delicate habitat supports. Admire the dazzling colors, odd shapes, and psychedelic patterns as you observe the fish, coral, and plants. Make the most of your day in one of the world’s most popular and well-known snorkeling and diving sites.
as your day winds down, you will be transferred back to land and returned to your hotel.
• Marsa Mubarak, Marsa Alam Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free transfer from/to any hotel , Please provide us with your hotel name and room number
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.