Abu Dabbab Beach Full Day From Hurghada
Abu Dabbab is famous for its warm water, beautiful corals and overall as a house for dugongs and sea turtles. a paradise for the snorkelers and divers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer from Hurghada and back
- Entrance fee for the beach
- Mineral water all day long
What's excluded :
- Snorkel equipment(against charge on the beach if you do not have yours)
- Any drinks from the bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abu Dabbab, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Abu Dabbab beach snorkel full-day is one of the activities you do not have to miss while you are in Hurghada. Abu Dabbab beach lies 210 kilometers South of Hurghada city and is accessible from shore like some other beaches.
We pick you up from Hurghada early morning to Abu Dabbab beach which is considered a paradise for snorkelers and divers. you can spend the whole day on the beach swimming, snorkeling with the green turtles and the Dugong. Abu Dabbab Marsa Alam is famous for its clean sandy beach, colorful maintained corals, sea turtles and wide range of maritime life.
Choose your umbrella where you can seat and leave your staff. then you will join the tourists for the first snorkel to the southern or northern coral reefs. Free time to relax or have a drink then you will join him once more to see the turtles and the dugong in the middle of the bay.
Lunch will be around midday then you can enjoy the rest of the day snorkeling till 16.00 pm.
Departure back to Hurghada.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from wherever they are in Hurghada, hotel, apartment or compound with a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Marsa Alam or Abu Dabba beach.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.