Abraham Lake Ice Walk
Head out for an ice walk on Abraham Lake in search of the methane bubbles that have made the area famous.
Your guide will take you to one of the best spots on the lake for ice bubbles and quirky ice formations. Where we go depends on the conditions but Preacher's Point, BATUS Camp, Belly of Abraham and Hoodoo Creek are some of our favourites for this tour.
Ice cleats, a professional guide and our own made-from-scratch hot chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers are all included. You will be meeting your guide at Abraham Lake for this tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ice cleats / Microspikes
- Snacks - This tour includes our gourmet hot chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers made in-house.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is not included on this tour. Please note that the nearest restaurant to Abraham Lake is 30 minutes away in Nordegg.
- Winter boots
- Snow Pants and Jacket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abraham Lake, Alberta Canada
You'll head out with your certified guide onto the ice of Abraham Lake in search of the famous ice bubbles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :David Thompson Resort, Unnamed Road, Cline River, AB T0M, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.