Above ARADENAgorge, MARMARAbeach, LIVANIANA.
We have a long driving to south, enjoying cretan nature and meet small villages.Arriving to South coast at Chora Sfakion we continiu up to Anopolis that was the capital of the perfecture in the past.We continiu passing drom Aradena brige.The view of the gorge from that point is impresive.Father on is Papadiana where the great hike starts. The first part is easy moving south and lower.Then the hike becomes moderate to Agios Vasilis an abandane old neibourhood with abeutifull church and a great view to Marmara beach, Lybian sea, the gorge and the White mountains un the north. After begines a deficult hike to Marmara beach.
As soon as we will be there you are going to love it .After a small break that you can have a short swim, we continiu up to Livaniana village.All the way the view is great. Then we go father on to Azoyres abandone village.Ruins of a fotress and houses exist there. After we hike into the gorge and oppsite site and trought a dead forest we end at the car and returne back
per adult from
What's included :
- Hiking sticks(batton).
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Starting from Chania after 2h by car we arrive to Anopolis Sfakia.We have a short stop at the bakery there if you wish to buy some snack.Continiu for 15min we pass Aradena brige and arrive at Papadiana, Agios Ioannis.The hike starts there above the clives of the gorge to Agios Vasilis and then Marmara beach approximenatly after2h.From Marmara we hike up to Livaniana village, then to Azoyres and then down into the gorge. We cross opposite site and hike up to Papadiana we started (about3h).(round trip).The way back we stop to Anopoli for lunch if you wish so and then back to Chania.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up outside Samaria hotel, Kydonias,1866 square,Chania town.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.