Abidjan Walks Food Tour-Visite Gastronomique - contact us to set up time!
Abidjan Walks Food Tour-Visite Gastronomique d'Abidjan is an English OR French-language walking and boat tour. Meeting place is Place de la Republique Saturdays at 12pm or best time. Please message, email or call me if you are interested. We can do the tour any other day!
Walk, taste, and learn about the culture, history, and role of food and drink in our beautiful country. We discuss the transformation of cacao, the staples of our diet, the challenges of a being a fertile country, and much more!
After an hour in lower Plateau, we board a public boat to take us across the lagoon to an iconic restaurant. Food in Plateau and boat fee are included, but food at final restaurant (lunch, drink or snack) is not/not. We all return together via boat to Plateau. Boating to the last restaurant and coming back with us is optional. Food tastings in Plateau and boat fees are included.
Cruise passengers - reserve with us for a private tour and transportation to and from port for a special price!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Tastings during the Plateau portion & the boat across the lagoon are included in the price.
- Entry/Admission - The Plateau
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Our last stop is a restarant with a great view of Plateau where guests can choose if they would like to eat, snack or have a drink.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Plateau, Abidjan Ivory Coast
We will walk, taste, and talk about the cultural and historic aspects of cuisine in Cote d'Ivoire. We spend about an hour in lower Plateau then board a boat to check out sites and a restaurant across the lagoon! We will bring you back to Plateau via boat afterwards.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Place De La Republique, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.