Abidjan Walking Tour (French and English) - contact me via TripAdvisor!
We start at Place de la Republique every Saturday at 9am!
We are the only weekly walking tour of Abidjan. Discover the history & hidden treasures of this beautiful city. Reserve a private tour anytime, any day for networking or teambuilding! Cruise passengers - reserve with us for a private tour and transportation to and from port for a special price!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide & Great Information!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Plateau, Abidjan Ivory Coast
We will learn the history of the name Abidjan, pagne fabric, and many sites including the cathedral, pyramid, and mosque. We'll also check out the bats who commute to Abidjan each day!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grande Mosquee du Plateau, Avenue Crosson Duplessis, Abidjan Ivory Coast
The Plateau Mosque is one of the largest and most modern religious buildings in the country.
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, Blvd. Angoulvant, Abidjan Ivory Coast
The cathedral is a must-see for Abidjan
Departure Point :Place De La Republique, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our tours are outdoors, and we really need customers! Come one, come all - this city has so much to offer!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.