Abhaneri Step Wells Private Day Tour with Lunch
Abhaneri is known for its 'Baori' or step well which was invented by the natives to harvest rain water. The Baori was used as a cool place of retreat and as a water source/reservoir during parched times of the year. Chand Baori remains one of India's deepest and largest stepwells. The Baori consists of three flight of stairs descending into the earth with a subterranean palace on one side. The flight of stairs and the palace are all arranged in a square pattern with the well lying at the very bottom. The flight of steps are thirteen storeys deep. The palace at the bottom of the Baori was a place for the royals to stay during hot summers days. There is a large courtyard all around the Baori from where great views of the Baori can be had. All around the courtyard there are covered areas housing intricately carved sandstone artifacts/idols dating as far back as 10th century.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Personal Tour Guide for Abhaneri Tour
- Bottled water
- Multi cuisine lunch buffet
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Entry/Admission - Panna Meena ka Kund
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
After Leisurely breakfast In the Morning @ 9:30 AM , Driver will be received you and proceed towards to -" Abhaneri- Chand Baori ” → The place is popular for the amazing 'Boris' (step wells) and Harshat Mata Temple.
Step wells are the unique concept of India. These big tanks were used as cool places of resort and water reservoir in parched days. It was a ritual to wash hands and feet before visiting the temple. Adjoining the Chand Baori,
Chand Baori is one of the oldest and most attractive landmarks in Rajasthan. It was built by King Chanda of the Chauhan Dynasty between AD 800 and AD 900 and was dedicated to Hashat Mata, Goddess of Joy and Happiness upon completion. Abhaneri is a village in the Dausa district of Rajasthan state in India. It is situated at a distance of 95 km from Jaipur,
After seeing the Beauty of Abhaneri... We will move towards to Jaipur , En route to Jaipur stop @ Driver will take you for Lunch in afternoon and greet you with the taste of Rajasthani food in any heritage restaurant.
after that proceed for visit you the Next Step well i.e. Bhandarej Ki Baoli and upon arrival to Jaipur driver will take you to visit the Panna Meena ka Kund ( Step well ) and then if time remaining driver will visit you other step wells in jaipur otherwise with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panna Meena ka Kund, Near Amber Fort, Jaipur India
Afterwards additionally to Visit the Another Famous Stepwell in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur.Airports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.