A Watercolor Journey in Yunnan
This all-inclusive watercolor plein air journey begins in the verdant vestiges of the Himalayas and continues along the ancient Tea & Horse road in Yunnan to sparkling, Shangri-La Tibet.
Yunnan, also known as “South of the Clouds” is a gorgeous ethnically diverse part of China that still has very few western tourists. You can expect breathtaking mountain and valley scenery, stunning yellow canola fields in bloom, historical villages with narrow streets, unique Bai-style architecture, temples and open air markets.
This retreat features world class instruction with experienced plein air artist, Andy Evansen, breath-taking scenery, fantastic bi-lingual guides, hotel stays that offer a true immersion into authentic China, and delicious food sure to satisfy the most discerning palate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Daily Chinese or Western Breakfast at The Linden Centre, Linden Centre Shilong Village and at the Arro Khampa Hotel in Shangri-La
- Lunch - Daily Lunch at The Linden Centre, Linden Centre Shilong Village and at the Arro Khampa Hotel in Shangri-La
- Dinner - Daily Dinner at The Linden Centre, Linden Centre Shilong Village and at the Arro Khampa Hotel in Shangri-La
What's excluded :
Our all-inclusive watercolor plein air journey with Andy Evansen begins in the verdant vestiges of the Himalayas and continues along the ancient Tea & Horse road in Yunnan, to sparkling Shangri-La, Tibet.
Departure Point :LAX Terminal 1, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.